KKK4 proved I am not a delicate darling: Aarti Chhabria



She has emerged victorious at the end of a gruesome run on the fourth season of Khatron Ke Khiladi and Aarti Chhabria said the show has helped her come out of the "delicate darling" image.

The 28-year-old actress, who beat fellow contestant Mauli Dave to clinch the top spot in the reality contest after performing risky stunts, said the show helped express the daredevil in her.

"I had never thought of participating in such a show, but I guess I had a daredevil side to me which made me take it up. People think I am a delicate darling and the show was a good opportunity to come out of that image," Aarti told PTI.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "KKK4 proved I am not a delicate darling: Aarti Chhabria"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Cinemamasti.com All Rights Reserved