Call me 'Darling D' says Dharmendra







After a long and popular career on the big screen, veteran actor Dharmendra [ Images ] turns at the age of 75 to make his debut on the small screen as one of the judges of the reality show India's [ Images ] Got Talent, triggering a wave of excitement among contestants and also fellow judges Sonali Bendre [ Images ] and Kirron Kher [ Images ].

The romantic hero of yesteryear has high expectations of his TV debut and says laughingly, "If the small screen made my younger brother Amitabh Bachchan [ Images ] 'Big B', then I will become 'Darling D'!"

He approves of the idea of a talent hunt. "A talent hunt made me who I am today so it's my turn to help contestants in pursuing their dreams. I feel there is so much of talent in our country which needs to be exploited. I see one Dharmendra in all the contestants on the show," he says.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Call me 'Darling D' says Dharmendra"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Cinemamasti.com All Rights Reserved