I did the show for the stunts




Last night, Aarti Chhabria was declared the winner of Khatron Ke Khiladi Torchaar. To most, the victory didn’t come as a surprise. About two months ago, almost every publication in the country had carried pictures of Aarti celebrating her win with other contestants from the show.

Aarti, “Apparently, somebody vicious and without sportsmanlike qualities wanted to sabotage the show or raise its TRPs. I kept calling it a rumour all this while, as I wanted the news to be out on the day of the telecast. But I would surely like to know who gave the news out.”

The celebration party pictures in question had Diandra Soares and Kashmera Shah among others. “We didn’t have a photographer at the party, which was hosted by Sumit Suri and Kashmera Shah. I didn’t even cut the cake. I didn’t want to go for the party in spite of being called constantly, as it had gotten really weird for me. In a competition, everybody wants to win, and some present didn’t know how to take it when they were celebrating my success.”




Share your views...

0 Respones to "I did the show for the stunts"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Cinemamasti.com All Rights Reserved