We couldn't afford rent: Hrithik Roshan



Yes, I had never hit the road earlier for promoting a movie this way, I haven't quite mastered or understood this part. I hope to learn from this experience; I am, after all, still ten years junior to the stars they put my name with. I need to gather a lot more of that before I can be mentioned in the same breath as Aamir, Shah Rukh, Salman. I am on my learning curve right now.

I remember that for my first film, "Kaho Naa... Pyar Hai", the amount of days I spent in publicity was exactly zero. I did not come in front of the camera even once. People had no reference point, they didn't know anything about me. And I've often thought that if just the promos could do as much for my very first movie, do I really need to do this much today? But the times have changed. And the only way to keep up with the times is to not dismiss these questions, but to experience things yourself, see what it is about, and then come to a conclusion.




Share your views...

0 Respones to "We couldn't afford rent: Hrithik Roshan"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Cinemamasti.com All Rights Reserved