Bollywood celebrates Friendship Day



Bipsaha BasuActors flooded twitter with wishes on Friendship Day on Sunday.

Bipasha Basu tweeted: 'Each of My Friends are God's Most Expensive Gift to Me!Happy friendship day to all! Friendship is the Most amazing relationship ever!'



Karan Johar tweeted: 'If you can take stock of envy or keep bias in check..be there in bliss and when things are amiss..you are a friend, my friend. celebrate today.'

Mallika Sherawat wished her fans. 'Happy Friendship Day to one and all!!!! love u guys so much!!! xoxo! MS.'

Shahid Kapoor wrote: 'Happy friendship day all ....... A true friend is a treasure beyond measure .... Peace out'

Abhishek Bachchan wished his crew: 'to the coolest crew around....... happy friendship day!'

Arbaaz Khan wished well: 'Happy friendship day to all my twitter friends. Have a great day.'






Ameesha Patel wrote: 'Happy friendship day to all my lovely lovely tweeple. Twitter has been a great place 2 connect w all of u n make friends. God bless.'

Preity Zinta tweeted: '2 b my friend all u have 2 do is love me 4 who I am & not what others want me to be ! Happy Friendship day 2 all my cyber friends ! Muaah !'

Riteish Deshmukh shared a thought: 'Happy Friendships Day tweethearts-A dictionary can never have the right definition of friend/friendship- u need to define it for yourself.'




Share your views...

0 Respones to "Bollywood celebrates Friendship Day"

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Cinemamasti.com All Rights Reserved